This route is designed to do sport while visiting 3 historical places situated in the forests of Lloret de Mar, such as:
· L’Àngel de Lloret, a monument situated on the top of a small hill and dedicated to la Mare de Déu de Gràcia from 1904
· Sant Pere del Bosc, neogothic style building from the late XVIIIth century where now we can find a 5-star hotel, a restaurant with a modern cuisne and a sailor style chapel that has been restored recently.
· Santuari del Vilar, building rebuilt in 1609, in the same place where in 1012 a shepherd found the image of the Virgin of the Vilar.
- Time (aprox): 2 hours
- Distance: 16 Km
- Elevation gain: 360 meters
- Max. Elevation: 162 meters